// System requirements
Hardware- & System requirements
Current go1984 versions from version V10.0.2.0 offer improved performance in connection with H.264 & H.265 cameras through the support of Intel®, NVIDIA® and AMD GPUs.
• Microsoft Windows 11
• Microsoft Windows 10
• Microsoft Windows Server 2022
• Microsoft Windows Server 2019
• Microsoft Windows Server 2016
Only 64-bit editions can be used.
Intel® and AMD CPUs can be used. Depending on the installation size, we recommend current Intel®Core™ CPUs from the 9th generation with integrated GPU, e.g.:
• Intel® Core™ i9-9900 Prozessor (9th Generation)
• Intel® Core™ i7-10710U Prozessor (10th Generation)
• Comparable Intel® XEON® processor from E3 v5
Optional graphics cards (GPUs)
Minimum requirements for GPU usage:
• 6th generation Intel® GPU (from graphics driver API level: 1.19) - e.g. Intel® UHD 630, XEON® processors from E3 v5 with Intel Processor Graphics Gen9 for media.
• NVIDIA® GPU with H.264 decoder (NDEC) - e.g. NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 (driver version from 511.23)
• AMD GPU with integrated decoder - e.g. AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 XT (current AMD graphics driver)
We recommend Intel® or NVIDIA® GPUs as they have implemented the JPEG codecs.
Random Access Memory (RAM)
• 8GB or more (recommended: 16GB)
• Do not use multi-processor machines!
•Operation in a VM (virtual machine) is only suitable for installations with a small number of cameras, low frame rates and low resolution and is not recommended!
Calculate Storage &
Calculate the memory requirements and network utilization for your video surveillance system here.
The results should only be seen as a rough approximation, as further factors can influence the actual result.
*) Estimated percentage of storage requirement compared to permanent recording (24 hours).
**) Only the data traffic of the camera connections is taken into account. Additional parallel web server sessions may also need to be considered.