Hardware & system requirements
Current go1984 versions as of version V10.0.2.0 offer improved performance in connection with H.264 / H.265 cameras through support for Intel®, NVIDIA® and AMD GPUs.
- Microsoft Windows 11
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2022
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
Only 64-bit versions can be used.
Intel® processors as well as AMD processors can be used.
Depending on the installation size, we recommend current Intel®Core™ processors from the 9th generation with integrated GPU, e.g.:
- Intel® Core™ i9-9900 processor (9th generation).
- Intel® Core™ i7-10710U processor (10th generation)
- comparable Intel® XEON® processor as of E3 v5
Optional graphics cards (GPUs)
Minimum requirements for GPU usage:
- Intel® 6th generation GPU (from graphics driver API level: 1.19) - e.g. Intel® UHD 630,
- XEON® processors E3 v5 and higher with Intel Processor Graphics Gen9 for media.
- NVIDIA® GPU with H.264 decoder (NDEC) - e.g. NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 (driver version 511.23 or higher)
- AMD GPU with integrated decoder - e.g. AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 XT (current AMD graphics drivers).
We recommend Intel® or NVIDIA® GPUs as they have implemented the JPEG codecs.
Main memory (RAM)
- 4GB or more (recommended: 16GB)
- Do not use multi-processor machines!
- Operation in a VM (virtual machine) is only suitable for installations with a small number of cameras, low frame rate and low resolution and is not recommended!
Intel is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries